- Graphic Design
- IT Governance
Senior IT Architect (Infrastructure)
The Senior IT Architect (Infrastructure) is responsible for delivering architecture intent to the bank, especially focus on infrastructure on Open Systems and the associated integration with host platforms. It is the technical authority on infrastructure architecture in the Bank.
- Align IT integration architecture with the bank's technology roadmaps
- Provide expert advice on industry practices in infrastructure related domains
- Promote and deliver well organized IT infrastructure framework to reduce IT costs and enhance systems' performance
- Develop infrastructure standards and practices and communicate to stakeholders to ensure company's standards are being up-hold.
- Maintain and regularly review infrastructure standard components to ensure delivering greatest IT value to the bank
- Manage the risks associated with infrastructure planning through appropriate standards and policies
- Ensure architecture principles and standards are consistently applied
- Regularly research appropriated up-to-date infrastructure technologies
- Develop documents showing benefits of introducing new technologies or products to senior management
- Lead POC projects
- Provide advisories for technology innovations for business challenges
- An IT related bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry, in which 5+ years of experience in related role.
- Experience in managing projects is preferred
- Strong experience in networking technology, open platform technology and storage technology is mandatorily required.
- Expert knowledge and experience with infrastructure architectures and design
- A proven strategic thinker to provide big picture and visions for future technology development.
- Strong interpersonal and leading skills including influencing, collaborating, facilitating, and negotiation.
- Capability in handling complex technical issues
- Knowledge of IT Governance and Operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Ability to demonstrate time management and prioritization skills
- Related professional certificates are definitely an added advantage
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.