- Big Data
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
- Database Administration
- Database Design
- Project Management
Senior IT Architect (Data)
Location: Hong Kong
The Senior IT Architect (Data) is responsible for delivering architecture intent to the bank, especially focus on data strategy that addresses corporate and industry requirements. It is the technical authority on data architecture in the Bank.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry, in which 5+ years of experience in related role.
- 7+ years of experience with data analysis and 7+ years of experience on data warehouse
- 3+ years of experience in OLAP/OLTP DBA
- Knowledge of Big Data Component, Data Migration Tools Knowledge, Data Modeling, Data Integration, Data Warehousing and Database Design, defining data management policy
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic IT technologies and related processes, procedures, and decision support
- Excellent technical knowledge of up-to-date infrastructure systems and standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proven strategic thinker to provide big picture and visions for future technology development.
- Experience in managing projects is preferred
- Related professional certificates are definitely an added advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Architect
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|