You may also like
Senior Associate, CIB Onboarding, Investment Banking
Assistant Investment Analyst / Investment Analyst
China Life Insurance
- Financial Modeling
HK - Global Investment Lab - Investment Analyst
- Alternative Investments
STRATEGIC INVESTMENT MANAGER / DIRECTOR – asset management / financial investment / banking / fund / big 4
- Asset Allocation
- Business Modeling
- Investment Research
- Investment Strategy
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Structured Products
Senior Investment Strategist/Investment Strategist
Location: Hong Kong
- Liaise with in house departments to produce internal market view to support business need,
- Conduct investment research & develop investment strategies on various markets and asset classes to meet customer investment need,
- In particular responsible for analysis of forex trends or the Mainland China & Hong Kong stock markets.
- Produce & deliver consistent market views & strategies to sales staff and public through various means
Support various investment sales activities.
- Bachelor Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- 6-8 years (Senior Investment Strategist) / 4-6 years (Investment Strategist) of relevant working experience in Banking / Financial industry
- Licensed for investment products - HKSI LE Paper 1,7 & 8 or equivalent
- Professional certifications such as CFA will be an advantage
- Good market sense and strong knowledge on investment markets & products, including but not limited to bonds, equities, commodities & FX, Unit Trust & Structured Products
- Sufficient knowledge & experience in foreign exchange market or the Mainland of China & Hong Kong stocks markets.
- Knowledge and ability to develop methodology to track & predict investment market trend will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, self-motivated and independent, able to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm in achieving goals
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, and Putunghua is essential
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, HKSI - Any Paper|