- Business Development
- Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis
- Quantitative Finance
- Report Writing
(Senior) Financial Risk Manager (Product Control Analysis)
Location: Hong Kong
- Compile reports of treasury business to senior management by assembling, summarizing, presenting profit and loss and findings, and making recommendations
- Track and determine financial status of treasury portfolios by monitoring, comparing, analyzing variances, identifying trends
- Make recommendation to improve financial status from finance and accounting’s perspective
- Participate in treasury business development or related system enhancement projects
- Support new product by providing due diligence and setting efficient control framework
- Identify new regulatory changes affecting treasury product control framework, advice on relevant impact and assist to formulate policy
- Liaise with other departments to improve analysis quality
- Degree with major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines. Possessing professional qualification preferred.
- At least 6 year of working experience in financial analysis and accounting related to treasury products and derivatives. (practical experience in a Big Four or reputable accounting firm concentrating in Financial Institution with treasury exposure is an advantage)
- Proficiency in financial instruments & market operations. Knowledge in accounting standards and regulatory requirements related to treasury products preferred.
- Strong analytical abilities, communication and report writing skills
- Good time management and independent
- Strong team player. Supervisory experience is an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|