- Asset Liability Management
- Balance Sheets
- Business Strategy
- Data Management
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Report Writing
- Risk Management
Senior Financial Management Manager (ALM)
Location: Hong Kong
- Organize and implement financial analysis and planning, prepare proposals for strategies, remedial actions and future development and report to supervisors / relevant departments / relevant committees.
- Organize, implement and develop asset and liability data management framework. Monitor and prepare report for the Group’s crucial information and data regarding assets and liabilities management on a timely, accurately and completely basis. Maintain statistical tracking of market and peers’ situation.
- Participate in building up an effective Group ALM platform from the perspectives of capital return, capital structure, compliance with regulatory requirements, risk resisting capability and business need;
- Help to set up target balance sheet (“TBS”) management framework, develop annual TBS taking into consideration annual business strategy and financial budget requirements, provide pivotal suggestions to support the Group’s assets and liabilities structural risk and return management.
- Assist supervisors in accomplishing tasks assigned by ALCO and Interest Rate Committee.
- Perform other jobs assigned by supervisors.
- Degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Risk Management, Economics, Statistics or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM, ACIB, ACIS is a plus
- 7 years above working experience in banks or financial institutions, preferably with experience specialized in financial management / ALM
- Strong report writing skills and analytical power and powerpoint preparation
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Willing to work under pressure with strong self-initiative
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, Chartered Banker Diploma (CBD), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|