- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statements
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Financial Analysis Officer (Corporate Credit Information)
Location: Hong Kong
- Performing spreading of financial statements by running the necessary financial data through the Bank's spreading system.
- Performing financial analysis for corporate clients with reference to the financial statements provided, and advising on the credibility of the clients based on the analysis findings.
Reviewing the guidelines on performing financial spreading and analysis to ensure they comply with the Bank's requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of major accounting standards (e.g. IFRS, HKFRS, China GAAP) is preferred.
- Good general knowledge on the business of corporate banking.
- Self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good command of English and Chinese (both written and spoken).
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).