- Risk Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Conduct FX/interest rate related transactions according to the Bank’s authorization.
- Provide market making service to client business.
- Assist the superiors in the management of the designated trading team, and be responsible for supervising, leading and training the subordinates of the trading team.
- Watching the financial market dynamics closely, report to higher-level traders and department heads when necessary, and provide professional opinions on business strategies.
- Assist in the development and repackaging of new products and provide professional advice.
- Maintain trading relationships with peers and propose specific requirements for credit lines in the industry.
- Conduct business strictly in strict compliance with regulator’s and the bank’s requirements
- Compliance with local laws, regulations or codes of various regulatory authorities, bank policies, relevant risk management policies and procedures, and related rules and regulations. To obey, identify and control all different potential and real risks at work. Report to the higher authorities and relevant units in a timely manner, formulate corrective actions and follow up according to the situation.
- Execute other tasks assigned by the Head of Trading and the Chief Dealer (including the Global Markets business in the Southeast Asian branches)
- Related Trading Business in the Southeast Asian branches
- University Degree or above; or a diploma approved by the bank.
- 5 years or above experience in financial markets business/ 3 years or above trading experience in financial instruments
- With in-depth market analysis capability and practical experience, rich knowledge of the relevant financial market.
- Good trading record
- Good speaking and writing skills in Chinese and/or English.
- Good at using computer in relevant professional area.
- Have good market sense, analytical ability and adaptability to the changing environment.
- Sufficient skill at using trading and information equipment.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|