You may also like
Credit Risk Officer / VP - Corporate Commercial Banking
Global Financial Crimes - Strategic Initiatives, Analytics & Execution Lead for APAC, Director (Hong Kong)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
CtB Portfolio Execution ('CPE') - Project Manager
SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER / Corporate Finance – corporate banking / financial service / in house corporate finance team
- Cash Flow Management
CIB – Futures Execution Sales, Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Apache Continuum
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Credit Execution Officer (Corporate Credit Execution)
Location: Hong Kong
- Preparation of the loan and security documents with reference to the terms and conditions as set out in a specific corporate loan / project loan application. Liaise with relevant parties or lawyer to ensure the loan documentation are properly drafted and executed.
- Provides consultancy services to our frontline staff and product specialists and negotiating the tailor-made credit terms with our clients.
- Handles clients’ requests and inquires relating to loan documentation or operations.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- At least 1 year’s of experience in the corporate banking sector. Preferences will be given to candidates with background in the field of loan documentation in corporate finance .
- General knowledge of banking operation and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Good communication and presentation skills with excellent command of Chinese and English (both spoken and written, include Mandarin).
- Self-motivated and be able to handle multiple tasks under tight schedule.
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|