- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Business Compliance Officer / Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Provide advisory services to business units in the interpretation and implementation of compliance requirement and credit policies.
- Assist in reviewing the in-house compliance policies and work procedures with reference to the statutory requirements of different regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate audit and regulatory examinations.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Law or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years' relevant experiences.
- Good knowledge of the general banking operations and its legal and regulatory context.
- Self-initiated, analytical-minded and able to handle multi-tasks under tight schedule.
- Good communication and presentation skills with excellent command of Chinese and English (both spoken and written).
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).