- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Retail Credit Manager (Credit Policy)
Location: Hong Kong
· Responsible for executing all-rounded policy duties of various products in unsecured lending.
· Manage and monitor the Card and loan portfolio to ensure asset quality.
· Provide recommendation to senior executive regarding policy strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
· To prepare regular or ad hoc reports with regard to the lending portfolio and credit compliance.
· Keep abreast of the prevailing market conditions, bank policies or guidelines and regulatory requirements of credit risk management and ensure compliance thereof.
· Liaise with various parties to consider various risks in product / project development processes.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
· Professional qualification such as ACCA, FRM, CFA will be desirable.
· At least 5 years’ experience in credit analysis, preferably with retail credit policy formulation experience.
· Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry.
· Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
· Good knowledge of SAS Programming and Microsoft Office.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|