Relationship Manager (FI_Public Sector)
Location: Hong Kong
- Develop and serve a portfolio of accounts within the designated business segment, including government agencies, non-governmental organizations, health care and education institutions, etc.
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting potential clients in the market and offering suitable banking services to the existing customers.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant experiences in the designated business segment, preferably with exposure to public institutions
- Good knowledge of the corporate banking and treasury products and services
- Familiar with the general banking operations and its legal and regulatory requirements
- Previous exposure to the preparation of credit proposals
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese and English