You may also like
Credit Risk Approver - VP Level
Credit Risk Analyst, AVP-VP - Aviation / Transportation Sector
Counterparty Credit Risk, VP - Investment Bank
Credit Risk - Retail Banking
HK - Citi Commercial Bank - CLU - Credit Portfolio Analyst
- Business Development
- Product Management
- Risk Management
Personal Banking Business Officer (Credit approval)
Location: Hong Kong
- Perform quality check to ensure Retail segment loan approval is in compliance with the Bank's credit policies and guidelines.
- Formulate and review Retail segment loan underwriting standards regularly or on an ad hoc basis.
- Provide recommendation to senior executive for any potential problems & risks adhere to existing operation work flow and policies.
- Assist in developing and implementing credit strategies in support of the business.
- Manage and monitor the loan portfolio to ensure asset quality
- Assist senior executive or product manager to develop credit related projects, products, program as well as other administration issues.
- Liaise and communicate with frontline, compliance unit and risk management department to facilitate the credit process workflow related to approval and compliance issues
- Improve risk management knowledge within department by providing training and consultancy support
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|