- Business Analytics
- Cash Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Relationship Management
- Six Sigma
Operation Manager (Group Customer Services Centre)
Location: Hong Kong
- Serve as a dedicated customer contact point to deliver and drive quality cash management services according to segmented services model
- Process the account maintenance of Corporate Banking Services Online and the operation of cash management products
- Responsible for implementation and refinement of cash management projects, formulation of workflows, continuous monitoring and enhancement of services quality
- Deliver tailor-made and one-stop quality services by closely following up client’s needs, conducting case investigation and system testing
- Work as a team player with product specialist and relationship manager to conduct client visits and business analysis, review product and services mix in order to achieve revenue growth
- Degree holder or above, preferably with Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or above qualification
- At least 5-year working experience in corporate banking or cash management services
- Familiar with cash management related products and platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel Macro
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday 3:00 p.m. – 00:00 a.m.
|Qualification||Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGBP)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|