Location: Hong Kong
Providing overall legal assistance to the Bank including but not limited to issues relating to general banking, investment products, private banking, derivative transactions, debt capital market and other areas. Review relevant agreements and product documents for banking and investment services. Monitor legal requirements and regulatory development and provide professional advice to various business lines and enhance development initiatives of the Bank.
- Bachelor in Laws or related discipline
- Qualified solicitor in Hong Kong / China with 6-10 years‘ experience in law firm or legal and compliance department in banking / financial corporations
- Strong sense in legal and compliance
- A good team player with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|