- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
IT Manager (Planning and Project Portfolio Management)
Location: Hong Kong
- Participate in the overall planning of IT Department
- Perform IT project portfolio management to maximize the value of constrained resources
- Ensure IT project governance
- Support the project managers to fulfill their role and provide precise reports and analysis to senior management
- Follow up IT project related issues, co-ordinate and monitor the overall processes and status
- Work for the senior management committee secretariat to arrange meetings, prepare meeting minutes, arrange approvals and reporting
- Prepare reports to senior management executives.
- Participate in change management in enhanced workflows and processes
- Prepare IT project / budget utilization / procurement and other related statistical statements and analysis
- Degree Holder in Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- 5 years of working experience in Information Technology / Project Management / Business Planning or related aspects, preferably in banking or financial institutions. Familiar with IT Project Management will be an advantage. Professional Status, such as PMP, will be a plus.
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical skills
- Responsible, Proactive, mature & self-confident.
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Good Written skills in both Chinese and English. Familiar with Management Reporting will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|