- Data Centre
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Process Improvement
- Vendor Management
IT Manager / IT Officer (Procurement / Finance)
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist to manage the procurement & budget function for the Data Center of a major Bank in Hong Kong
- Participate in process improvement initiatives for IT Procurement & IT Budgeting functions
- Liaise with external and internal parties in supporting IT Procurement & IT Budgeting functions
- Assist in IT vendor management & contracts review
- Prepare business case for procurement
- Prepare IT procurement & IT budget analysis report
- Degree Holder in Procurement, Accountancy or Information Technology.
- 5 years of working experience in IT Procurement / Finance or related aspects, preferably in banking or financial institutions.
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks & priorities.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
- Proactive, mature & self-confident.
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Chinese input.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Procurement Officer / IT Finance Officer
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|