- Risk Management
Fraud Risk Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist the senior manager of the team in drafting related policies, annual plans, operating or working procedures.
- Collect fraud intelligence; analyze available information and prepare intelligence reports / circulars for submission to supervisors.
- Use electronic means to detect and monitor fraud, and work under the guidance of supervisors.
- Assist the senior manager of the team in preparing anti-fraud training material and participate in the delivery of these trainings.
- Conduct case investigations in a meticulous and comprehensive manner and prepare investigation reports.
- Submit investigation reports, which contain justified findings, reasonable recommendations and appropriate rectification processes, to supervisors in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with local laws, regulations, rules and relevant risk management practices.
- Degree or above with recognized certificates or relevant professional qualification
- 5 years of relevant working experiences preferred. Candidates having less relevant work experience but with higher educational level and better professional qualification will also be considered.
- Familiar with fraud risk controls and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Experience in investigative work.
- Good professional ethics and code of conduct.
- Capable of performing analytical work and make judgment calls.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|