- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Planning
- Management Reporting
- Report Writing
Financial Management Manager (Corporate Planning and Budgeting)
Location: Hong Kong
- Participate in financial planning and annual budgeting for the Bank and the departments, delivering the reports to senior management and Board for discussion and approval purpose.
- Prepare periodic reports including commentaries, evaluations and forecast on the performance of the Bank, its subordinate companies and the functional units for senior management decision support.
- Analyze the performance from the perspective of organization units, products, customer segments and delivery channels, and to handle any ad hoc project assigned by the management
- Degree or above with major in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CPA / CMA / CIMA / CFA /CFP / AHKIB preferred
- At least 5 years working experience in audit / management reporting / financial planning and budgeting in banking field
- Solid knowledge in financial analysis, forecasting and financial modeling.
- Strong analytical skills and critical mindset, capable of examining and analyzing financial and management information with business acumen
- Self-motivated, creative and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Fluent in spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a plus
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA/CIMA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|