- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Corporate Communications
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Customer Services Manager (Corporate Service Optimization Centre)
Location: Hong Kong
- Implement and conduct KYC due diligence process for on-boarding customers as well as provide periodical and ad-hoc review.
- Monitor and manage AML/CFT risk of the bank, and report to seniors.
- Analyze relevant AML/CFT cases, and provide reports and alert.
- Data and information collection from both internal and industry, and provide recommendations.
- Cooperate with front-line and bank-end units to handle relevant AML projects.
- Provide compliance related trainings to relevant staffs.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
- University degree or above and have AML/CFT professional qualification prefer.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in banking or financial industry, particular in compliance, corporate banking or correspondent banking business area.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good problem solving technique.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and to be a good team player with strong data and information sense.
- Self-motivated, proactive and responsibility.
- Sound knowledge of Banking Products.
- Good writing and reporting skill.
- Proficient in computer applications, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|