- Bill Payment
- Cash Management
- Corporate Actions
- Microsoft Access
- Trade Settlement
Custody Manager (Client Service)
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist and advise institutional clients over on-boarding requirements, documentation and service issues in relation to operations or securities markets, including settlement, corporate actions, billing and cash management etc.
- Support existing institutional relationships through excellent services as well as the management of client expectation.
- Handle client enquiries on account opening, corporate actions, trade settlement and market information etc.
- Assist relationship managers in the completion of custody account opening documentation and the set-up of system access.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for clients, e.g. service level performance, failed trades and error rates, etc.
- Coordinate effectively with other units like Corporate Banking, Financial Institutions, Bank-wide Operations, Cash Management and Global Markets to maintain service standards and client focus
- Look out for new client relationships by communicating such opportunities to Sales team, and supporting Relationship Managers in their marketing efforts
- Contribute to regular service reviews with key custody clients in a bid to enhance service quality
- Liaise with concerned stakeholders on non-standard requirements and follow them through
- Tertiary education or above, with SFC Qualifications for handling regulated activities Types 1 & 4 preferable
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience with financial services and exposure to global investment instruments
- Keen market sense and client service orientation
- Basic knowledge about securities market infrastructure, industry norms, and general operation practices in asset servicing
- A good team-player with strong interpersonal and coordinating skills
- Able to work independently and tactfully in handling institutional clients to improve their service experience
- High level of risk awareness
- Meticulous with details
- Pro-active in identifying and resolving problems
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Assistant Custody Manager (Client Services)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|