- Credit Risk
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Risk Management
Credit Risk Manager/Assistant Credit Risk Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Conducting portfolio data analysis on post lending accounts to identify the associated credit risks and problems and make appropriate recommendations on risk mitigation.
- Monitoring the performance of corporate loan portfolios to ensure which is compliance with the bank-wide credit risk strategies, policies and procedures.
- Soliciting and analyzing market-related information on the practicing trend of corporate risk management, and making recommendations to Senior Management for procedural reviews.
- Degree or above with major in Mathematics, Statistic, Information System, Finance or Business Administration or etc
- At least 2 – 4 years relevant experiences from banking and financial industry.
- Self-initiated, analytical-minded and able to handle multi-tasks under tight schedule.
- Good communication and presentation skills with excellent command of Chinese and English (both spoken and written).
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
(Candidates with less relevant experiences will be considered for the position of AssistantCredit Risk Manager).