- Contract Management
- Management Reporting
- Oracle Database
Corporate Services Manager – Procurement
- Conduct analysis on latest market information in various kinds of categories like courier, cleaning, guarding, cash in transit, travel management, insurance, event management, consultancy, catering, manpower supply, office equipment and maintenance services, office renovation and facility management, furniture, printing, office supplies, etc.
- Prepare tender document, handle tender clarification and evaluation, negotiation with suppliers on the pricing and other commercial terms, prepare award recommendation, and support contract administration, etc.
- Develop procurement strategy and SLA with key stakeholders for the above-mentioned commodities.
- Manage suppliers’ relationship, evaluate and monitor suppliers’ performance, source new suppliers and products / services from time to time
- Review / update the related procedures and management reporting regularly
- Coordinate ad hoc project
- Degree with major in Business Administration / Purchasing / Engineering / Quantity Survey
- Minimum 6-8 years of solid experience in corporate services procurement
- Preferably with CIPS or ISM certification
- With supervisory / managerial experience
- Able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule
- Experienced in vendor and contract management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective negotiation, analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency of written and spoken English, Cantonese. Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong sense of business ethical standards
- Knowledge of Oracle and Chinese editing would be an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.