- Legal Documentation
Corporate Services Manager (Leasing)
- Develop leasing plans and strategies to achieve the prescribed targets and goals;
- Source potential properties for branch network expansion;
- Well manage the Bank owned properties and always maintain high occupancy rate;
- Indepently handle all leasing, sale & purchase transactions and relevant legal documents and familiar with the related procedures and
- Manage and ensure the services and deliverables in compliance with the Bank in-house guidelines and polices.
Degree holder in Real Estate Management or Property or related disciplines preferred;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in leasing of properties on tenant side and/or marketing of properties on landlord side;
Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and strong market sense with a good business network with landlords, developers and retailers;
Good command of written English and Chinese with excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills; and
Excellent in computer applications and PC knowledge.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|