- Building Management
- Building Services
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Vendor Management
Corporate Services Manager (Facility Management)
- Oversee the repairing and maintenance work of E&M facilities in Branches and Offices.
- Liaise with building management company and statutory department.
- Plan, negotiate and supervise outsourced contracts and manage vendors.
- Monitor progress of works and payments.
- Process and record payments.
- Attend emergency calls/services when needed.
- Handle ad-hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Building Services / Building Surveying, Engineering or Property / Facilities Management related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in retail bank facilities management.
- Able to handle Building Orders and FSD Orders.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, a team player
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems including MS excel and powerpoint.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.