- Annual Reports
- Corporate Communications
- Event Management
- Press Releases
Corporate Communications Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Formulate and execute proactive communication strategy to help promote the brand image and achieve business goals.
- Assist in planning and organising effective external communication programmes including media interviews, press conferences and sponsorship.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to formulate and implement communication / sponsorship projects.
- Develop and edit communication materials including press releases, annual reports and other corporate literature.
- University degree, preferably with major in communications, journalism, translation or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience (ie. media relations and/or event management). Banking experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua a plus. Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Strong event and time management. Able to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical, innovative, independent and attentive to details.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|