- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
Communications Manager / Senior Communications Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- To develop and manage Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes that underpin the Group’s strategy.
- To build relationships and coordinate with internal and external partners to formulate and implement the Group’s CSR plans and projects.
- To administer and manage the Group’s charity and community sponsorships.
- To promote the communication of the Group’s CSR initiatives and activities internally and externally, including the preparation of the Group’s CSR Report.
- To evaluate the Group’s CSR initiatives against industry standards; analyse results and develop action plans to drive continuous enhancement.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with major in communications, public relations or CSR-related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in related fields with comprehensive knowledge in CSR.
- Strong analytical capability; effective written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with strong time and project management.
- Self-motivated and proactive in taking the initiative.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|