- Facilities Management
- Resource Management
Business Strategy Officer (Contact Centre)
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist project managers of Contact Centre to execute various projects, organizing various team activities and training.
- Prepare business report through quantitative and qualitative analysis for management to improve and monitor the overall performance. Benchmark service performance with market practices.
- Support service quality monitoring of calls, chat as well as other media and provide advice on improvement measures
- Support the work on facilities management, system development and maintenance, administration and resource management
- Degree or above.
- At least 1 years working experience in bank industry or working experience with exposure in Contact Centre environment.
- Strong knowledge on the contat centre technologies and operational systems eg. CRM application/ IVRS preferred.
- Strong knowledge on information technology or statistics preferred.
- Be self-motivated, energetic, creative and enthusiastic for new challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written; fluency in Putonghua is a must.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|