- Corporate Communications
- Management Reporting
Business Strategy Manager, Private Banking
Location: Hong Kong
- Monitor project progress and provide timely progress and status reports to management
- Assist in setting up a new business platform
- Prepare business review management reports for management
- Assist in developing and executing the strategies and plans
- Carry out ad hoc or other projects assigned by management as may be required
- Degree or above with at least 3 year relevant experience in banking industry
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written. Fluent in Putonghua.
- Be self-motivated, energetic, creative and enthusiastic for new challenges.
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese input method
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|