- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Business Strategy Manager (Branch Network Planning)
Location: Hong Kong
- Formulate and implement branch network strategic plans
- Perform comprehensive branch analysis with reference to market situation and prepare proposals for branch projects in accordance with the branch network strategies and budget.
- Engage in project management, liaise and co-ordinate with related departments to ensure smooth implementation of branch projects in all scale, including branch opening, closure, relocation and renovation.
- Analyze and prepare proposals for branch lease renewal cases.
- To co-ordinate branch project budget management, including planning, monitoring and control
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking or financial industry, 3 years of which must be hands-on strategic planning experience
- Sound knowledge in statistical applications, distribution and banking operations, risk management
- Strong banking sense and self-motivated with good analytical and project management skills and be able to work independently
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Strategy officer
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|