- Business Strategy
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Six Sigma
Assistant Project Manager (Planning and Administration Division)
Location: Hong Kong
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic operating model in
line with the Corporate business strategy in the APAC Region. Provide expertise to
ensure the department's key operation transformation project is run to time and to
- Develop strong project governance across the end-to-end process pipeline to
ensure all key initiatives are joined up and focused on the priority areas. All
initiatives must follow the agreed project management protocols & framework, and
drive benefits of enhanced operational management framework with technical
solution and innovative practices to deliver operational capability with robust risk
management and compliance control.
- Demonstrate strong planning, resources management, change management
capabilities and analytical skills. Work closely with operations, IT, business units and
relevant parties locally and regionally to ensure effective project implementation.
- Provide excellent leadership, direction and effective communication with all
stakeholders, ensuring organized project management and best practices act as
key drivers within a culture of continuous service improvement. Promote new ways
of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy in and support at all levels of the
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience in Project Management.
- Recognized qualification in project management desirable and/or equivalent
experience and training in a related business environment.
- Ability to lead on major projects with a track record of delivery to time and to
budget. High level of competency in managing highly complex projects. Project
management experience on regional base is an advantage.
- Evidence of ability to communicate complex issues with work partners and other
stakeholders, in an effective and clear style.
- Flexible and adaptive to changes. Familiar with MS Office (MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint) and other software, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, or ISO Lead Auditor is an advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|