- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Six Sigma
- User Experience (UX)
Assistant Project Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic business improvement plan in line with Corporate and service priorities focusing on delivering efficiencies and improved service user experience.
- Provide expertise to ensure that the department’s key business improvement transformation projects are run to time and to a high quality.
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure that all major projects are joined up and focus on the priority areas. All projects must follow the agreed project management protocols and framework and drive the benefits of new business processes and systems and innovative practice to deliver continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with the service’s standards and processes, and operate within the context of the service priorities and principles of increasing user choice and control over the services they receive.
- Provide excellent leadership, direction and effective management of the team’s/ project team’s resources, ensuring professional standards and best practice act as key drivers within a culture of continuous service improvement, value for money and reduced risk.
- Promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy in and support at all levels of the service.
Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Recognized qualification in project management desirable and/or equivalent experience and training in a related business environment. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is preferable.
- Ability to lead on major projects with a track record of delivery to time andto budget. High level of competency in project managing highly complex projects. Proven record of delivering business improvement through transformational projects
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Evidence of ability to communicate complex issues to service users, carers and other stakeholders, in an effective and clear style
- Flexible and adaptive to changes, Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|