You may also like
Market Risk - Expanding European Bank
AVP / Senior Associate, Special Assets Management, Risk Management Group
Business Risk Specialist
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Vice President / Assistant Vice President, Operational Risk, Policies and Governance, Risk Management Group
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Access
Corporate Investment Bank, Market Risk Coverage – APAC Equities – Vice President / Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Fixed Income
- Balance Sheets
- Business Development
- Financial Engineering
- Quantitative Finance
- Risk Management
(Assistant) Financial Risk Manager (Product Control - Banking book)
Location: Hong Kong
- Conduct effective product control and valuation control of treasury products and derivatives in banking book.
- Duties include daily P&L reporting and analysis, balance sheet substantiation, pricing parameter verification and market conformity checking.
- Participate in treasury business development and related system enhancement projects
- Support daily maintenance of internal database. Strengthen product control functions, streamline or revamp work flow and maintain related policy and procedures
- First point of contact for front office to handle ad hoc queries on position, P&L.
- To handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate with degree in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines. Further professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CFA, FRM would be a plus.
- At least 2 year of working experience in equity and interest rate related treasury products and/or product control, solid experience in South East Asia is an advantage.
- Proficiency in financial instruments & market operations.
- Independent, strong analytical abilities and communication skill, good time management and high attention to details
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred
- Sound Knowledge and experience in VBA, SQL or related programming languages
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|