- Information Security
- IT Security
- Microsoft Access
Team Head (Vice President, IT Security) – Information Technology
Location: Central, Western District
- Develop strategies for the protection of our computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cybersecurity objectives.
- Plan and implement adequate preventive, detection and control measures, including installing and using software for data encryption and firewalls.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Responsible for the hands-on response mechanism for issues raised in problem reports as well as analysis of breaches following security incidents (incident response).
- Develop and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures for employees and others with access to computer, network and data systems including training users and promote cybersecurity awareness.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends and cyber threats, which involves researching new security technologies and networking with other professionals, proactively recommend security upgrades where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- At least 6 years’ experience in IT security for financial service industry or its related industry.
- Hands-on experience in ISO27001 and Cybersecurity strategy formulation and control measure implementation.
- Holder of IT Security certifications such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/ CISP-HK. Candidate with other qualification such as GPEN/ GXPN/ GIAC is an advantage.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or click Apply Now or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)|