- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Assistant Manager - Trustee Services
Location: Central, Western District
- Assist to review and monitor the service standards of service providers (mainly, investment managers and sub-custodians) of MPF/ORSO/investment funds.
- Conduct regular control tests/service-level reviews on scheme/fund operation (including portfolio trading, settlement process and custodial arrangements, etc.).
- Work with operation teams/business units to handle trustee and/or fiduciary related matters (including (a) coordinating responses to the MPFA for ORSO scheme registration and (b) assisting in new customers on-boarding).
- Handle departmental administration matters (for examples, maintenance of filing system and event logs).
- Prepare presentation materials/reports for regular trustee meetings with scheme/fund sponsors.
- Take up tasks and projects, including AML, assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience in administration and/or client servicing for MPF, ORSO and/or SFC authorized funds. Prior working experience in regulators and/or CPA firms will also be considered.
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] , or mail to 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|