- Act as our IT representative in assisting overseas branches business-process automation, systems implementation
- Coordinate all phases of system development/maintenance where frequent contacts with different levels of management & users are required
- Participate in the system design, programs coding and implementations
- Develop 1st level of system documentation at all phases of SDLC
- Provide applications training to end users
- Possess an innovative mindset in architecting IT solutions to meet our business needs and enhancing our systems
- A positive, 'can-do' working attitude, and an active self-starter character that will continuously add values to own responsibilities
- High level of analytical, problem solving & communication skills required
- Well-versed in a high standard project management methodology and system documentation skills
- More than 5 years development experience on C# / VB.net, MS SQL, Oracle and any web based applications.
- Good hands-on knowledge of Unix, Linux or AIX platform is a definite advantage
- General banking, Treasury and Trade Finance systems knowledge is a plus
- University graduates in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in English & Chinese
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Programmer Analyst)
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with FULL resume, stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resources, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
- C (Programming Language)
- IBM AIX
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- Trade Finance