- Business Development
- Customer Service
Senior Officer - Customer Services
- Supervise the operations of Customer Services including Account Opening, Deposits & Remittances
- Overview Anti-Money Laundering related issues on daily operations, such as transaction monitoring and customer review, etc.
- Provide training to sub-ordinates
- Engage in projects in business development and regulatory requirement
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 7 years banking experience and in-depth knowledge in Account opening and operations of Deposits & Remittances
- Minimum 5 years in supervisory role and able to manage a unit effectively
- Customer-oriented with good presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
We offer excellent career prospects and job rotation to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with FULL resume stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resources, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)