- Employee Relations
- Employment Ordinance
- Performance Management
Senior Human Resources Officer
- Perform a wide spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to C&B, Payroll, MI Reporting, Performance Management, HRIS, Recruitment, Employee Relations, T&D Co-ordination, Staff Activities, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Team
- Handle ad-hoc assignments/projects as and when required
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant HR generalist experience, preferably gained from the banking industry
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance
- Proficient in computer skills & MS Office applications
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Initiative, proactive attitude, detail-minded & well-organized
- Proficient in spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Human Resource Officer.)
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please apply with full resume stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resource, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong or email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|