You may also like
Entertainment Technical Project Specialist (1-year contract)
The Walt Disney
Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager - Bancassurance
China Life Insurance
- Business Plans
Part-time Marketing Assistant (2-3 days per Week)
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Legal Manager, Banking, 1351
- Debt Restructuring
** Sales Supervisor ** ( FULL TIME / PART TIME )
The Career Center Limited
- Credit Risk
- Report Writing
- Stress testing
Senior Credit Analyst / Credit Analyst
- Analyze and review credit applications and proposals submitted by Relationship Executives, evaluate risk level and prepare assessment reports. This will require the evaluation of credit risk rating and the proper use of financial spreading tool to analyze borrower financial standing.
- Ensure the credit proposal is in compliance with the bank's policies and regulatory requirement.
- Monitor exception reports, on-going news and documents covenants checking.
- Assist Credit Manager in formulating credit risk policy to optimise the risk exposure of the bank.
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior staff.
- Undertake ad-hoc credit-related projects when required such as portfolio review, stress testing, industry/sector review.
- Degree holder preferably in Finance and Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in credit risk management and analysis, exposure in policy formulation is an advantage.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and report-writing skills.
- Strong financial and cash flow analysis skills.
- Strong knowledge of key credit risk indicators and economic factors impacting credit quality.
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to follow tight deadlines.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with FULL resume, stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resources, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|