Assist the Head in the following functions:
- Run daily routine operations
- Control and monitor treasury limits of all overseas branches
- Coordinate with overseas branches in matters relating to treasury activities
- Participate in ad hoc assignments as assigned
- University graduate in Business Administration / Finance
- 4-6 year's working experience in Treasury operations, either front / middle office
- Proficient in spoken English and Mandarin
- Good command of written English
(Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer "AO".)
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please apply with FULL resume stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resources, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
- Object-oriented Design