Assistant Audit Manager
• Report to Head of Audit and supervise subordinates for ensuring timely completion of audit assignments
• Hands-on participation in various internal audit assignments with tight schedule
• Follow up the progress of agreed remedial implementation measures taken by respective departments
• Participate in ad hoc assignments as assigned
• Degree holder and/or relevant professional qualification
• Minimum 5 years' experience in internal audit / internal control / operational risk management
• Sound knowledge of banking services including deposit-taking, remittance, credit and loans, trade finance, treasury, settlement operations and the respective governing regulatory requirements
• Able to work independently with less supervision
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with people of different levels
• Excellent English reporting is a MUST
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with FULL resume, stating current / expected salary and availability to Human Resources, Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd., Bangkok Bank Building, 28 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used solely for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies which are available on request.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
- Internal Audit
- Trade Finance