- Employee Relations
- Employment Ordinance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Management
Senior Human Resources Officer – Employee Relations
Location: Lai Chi Kok
- Plan, coordinate and execute employee activities and events for enhancing staff relations and engagement
- Assist in reviewing, updating and implementing HR policies, procedures and practices
- Support and deliver various HR initiatives including but not limited toorganizational development programs, in-house or external trainings/seminars/workshops, performance management briefings, new staff orientation and etc.
- Analyze and evaluate the overall effectiveness of employee relations programs to provide value-added solutions for continuous improvement/enhancement
- Liaise and build up good relationship with internal and external parties in compliance with business requirements/objectives
- Perform other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in organizing staff activities, preferably in sizable company
- Well-versed inHong Kong Employment Ordinance and familiar with other HR related legislation
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail-minded, well-organized, analytical and able to handle multi-tasks with effective time management
- Presentable with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|