- Chinese Word Processing
- Corporate Development
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Corporate Development Assistant (Administration focused)
Location: Lai Chi Kok
- Work closely with Corporate Development Team and provide full administrative support in the preparation of Tender related documents;
- Handle general clerical work for the Department;
- Prepare and maintain updated record and reports accurately and timely;
- Be responsible for typing, filing, and liaising with internal and external parties;
- Responsible for any ad hoc tasks directed by the Officers.
- F.7 or above, preferably with a diploma in Administration Management or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Independent, detail-minded and able to work well under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English;
- Immediate available is preferred
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|