- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Wealth Management
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Manage the overall direction, planning, implementation, control and completion of specific banking projects;
- Define project time lines, tasks, deliverables and resource planning;
- Manage the budgets and timelines;
- Supervise the project team; coordinate with different teams and customers;
- Manage project change management;
- Define clients' requirements, both functional and qualitative level.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Computing or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of development experience, preferable in banking systems;
- Good depth and breadth of knowledge of the wealth management or financial industry;
- Ability to determine, set and work within budget and resource constraints;
- Proven ability to motivate and nurture team members through training, empowerment, role-modelling and coaching;
- Experience in developing and writing project management documentation;
- Be customer-focused and able to coordinate between disparate groups;
- Excellent communication skill and presentation skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate.please send your MS-Word formatted CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://axisoft.net/.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment only
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|