Analyst Programmer (ETL) / Senior ETL Developer
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Extensive experience in design and develop Data Warehouse architecture and data modelling;
- Design, develop and support interface using ETL or Database Tool (e.g. Datastage; Informatica; and etc)
- Develop and test ETL process for target data model;
- Work with customers in requirement gathering and user testing.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Computing or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years working experience in data analyst / ETL development;
- Working experience in ETL (Datastage preferred), Cognos and SSIS;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure;
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate.
please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.axisoft.net/
All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.
- Data Warehousing
- User Testing