Location: HONG KONG
A. Data Analysis and Reports Management
- A large part of risk analysis and reports responsibilities supporting to both internal and external stakeholders. The technical underwriter must be able to work effectively within his own organization to resolve accurate and credible data for pricing and translate to commercial terms for the clients.
- The technical underwriter must be able to work independently, perform data/claims analysis and producing quality reports (ppt, reports) for the clients.
- Participating in meetings, calls and presentation to the clients, brokers and various stakeholders.
- Gathering and coordinating all data require for analysis.
- Conduct data analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment and put into a PowerPoint/report required format. Ability to identify key loss drivers and provides comments and recommendations.
- Put up detailed analysis reports (PPT/Words) to clients/brokers.
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders for identified Proposed solutions.
- Conduct research and make recommendations.
- Strong coordination skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strengthen the clients/intermediaries/working partner’s relationship.
B. Pricing and Risk Management
- MAXIS Group Life & Health Benefit Pricing
- Conduct claims analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment.
- Pricing for Maxis Pooled (or other Maxis GBN portfolio) cases for new business & renewal.
- Profitability of Maxis GBN profitability, combined with both pricing and commercial approach.
- Reports as per Maxis GBN requirements, not limiting to internal stakeholders.
- Pricing tool modelling.
- Ability to instil good practise, process and coach both internal and external stakeholders with respect to Maxis GBN pricing methodology.
- University graduate, major in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics
- >5 years of related experience to only be considered
- Detail oriented and exhibit great organization skills.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good writing Chinese & English skills.
- Programming skills and database skills ie: VBA.
- Well versed with Microsoft-Powerpoint, Excel spreadsheet, etc.
- Ability to gather data and analyze it, within a tight deadline.
- The candidate must be comfortable makin
- presentations to all levels of management and be able to explain complex products in an understandable manner.
- Computer Programming
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)