Location: HONG KONG
A. Data Analysis and Reports Management
- A large part of risk analysis and reports responsibilities supporting to both internal and external stakeholders. The technical analyst must be able to work effectively within his own organization to resolve accurate and credible data for pricing and translate to commercial terms for the clients.
- The technical analyst must be able to work independently, perform data/claims analysis and producing quality reports (such as ppt) for the clients.
- Participating in meetings, calls and presentation to the clients, brokers and various stakeholders.
- Gathering and coordinating all data required for analysis.
- Conduct data analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment and put
into a PowerPoint/report required format. Ability to identify key loss
drivers and provides comments and recommendations.
- Put up detailed analysis reports (PowerPoint/Excels) to clients/brokers.
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to identity
and propose solutions.
- Conduct research, benchmarking, and managing the Asia portfolio.
- Strong coordination skills and ability to work under tight deadlines with
high accuracy and quality of work.
- Strengthen the clients/intermediaries/working partner’s relationship.
B. Pricing and Risk Management
- MAXIS Group Life & Health Benefit Pricing
- Perform data quality checking and able to identify irregular data patterns.
- Conduct claims analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment.
- Pricing for Maxis Pooled (or other Maxis GBN portfolio) cases for new business & renewal.
- Analysis and studies for profitability of Maxis GBN, combined with both pricing and commercial approach.
- Reports as per Maxis GBN requirements, not limiting to internal stakeholders.
- Manage and polish the MAXIS underwriting/technical standards and reinsurance agreements for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to instil good practise, process, justify and coach both internal and external stakeholders (including overseas stakeholders) with respect to Maxis GBN pricing methodology, underwriting/technical standards and reinsurance agreements.
- Coordinate and conduct technical training and workshops for local network partners on ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics or any related fields
- >3 years of relevant working experience to only be considered
- Detail oriented and exhibit great organization skills.
- Ability to gather data and produce results in a timely manner with good quality and accuracy.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Well versed with Powerpoint and Excel spreadsheet.
- Knowledge of programming skills and database skills (i.e. VBA, SQL) is an advantage.
- Able to work independently, handle multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Computer Programming
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)