- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Finance
Specialist – IT Finance & Governance
Location: Hong Kong
- Act as primary contact on all IT demand request and inquiries
- Follow up with internal IT teams to ensure feedbacks and reports are delivered within agreed SLA.
- Maintain the IT demand repository and ensure the information are accurate and reliable.
- Work with PMO on timesheet submission and IT Finance on internal charge out.
- Assist in preparing management reports on actual and forecast on IT resources
- Support the IT Finance function to review large volume of invoices on IT payments and to ensure they are comply with Finance policy and IT procedures.
- Support the IT Finance function to perform monthly review on IT expense and execute budget analysis, trend analysis for management review.
- Support on yearly accrual exercise for IT
- Support on annual IT budgeting / IT Ops plan and the allocation to internal dept.
Educational requirement and qualifications
- University degree in Information Technology or Finance.
- More than 3 years of working experience in financial Industry is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience project coordination, project finance and working in demanding requirement.
- Experience in invoice processing, IT budgeting and IT expenses analysis will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Mature, can work under minimal supervision, work as a team.
- Logical and good with numbers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, capable to act as an effective bridge between business and the internal partners.
- Willing to work for long hours to meet deadlines and able to multi-task with tight time constraint.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
- Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|