- Asset Allocation
- Fixed Income
Senior Sales Manager - SWF & Central Bank
Location: HONG KONG-HONG KONG-HONG KONG
Be responsible for building SWFs & Central Banks relationship in the Asia Region (excluding China, Japan & Korea) and asset gathering for AXA IM from this client segment.
• Be responsible in the development of the firm’s activities amongst SWFs & Central Banks clientele in the Asia Region (ex China Japan & Korea)
• Work in close collaboration with local/regional/global investment platforms to gather assets from this client segment.
• Share regional and client information with appropriate members of Client Group of AXA IM globally and encourage best practices across the firm.
• To encourage best practice across the firm including but not limited to Global Client Group
• To formulate and execute business plan for SWF/CB + to assist in any adhoc projects.
• Perform others tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
• Degree and/or an MBA or MS degree with an emphasis on finance
• CFA is desirable
• Minimum 15 years in a senior institutional sales/client servicing role in the asset management/finance industry with solid and successful track record.
• Extensive senior contacts with major SWFs & Central Banks in the Asia Region.
Knowledge and Skills
• Advanced knowledge on full spectrum of asset classes (particularly in fixed income but also Equity, & Alternatives etc.) and market insights.
• Experience in servicing institutional clients in the region. Experience in institutional investing/consultancy is highly preferred.
• Fluent English is required. Other Asian languages would be an advantage.
• Flexibility to travel extensively
• Excellent communication skills and business etiquette.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|