- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
Senior Officer, Customer Care Management
Location: HONG KONG
- Participate in the development of AI-enabled customer interaction solution such as ChatBot, VoiceBot and MailBot throughout analytical, development, testing and implementation stages
- Monitor and train AI-enabled servicing platform to improve the performance
- Drive engagement and create content for AI-enabled servicing platforms, define efficient process for identifying questions using keywords search
- Work with Contact Centre Team, Service Improvement Team to brainstorm and develop and design conversational dialogue flow, templates and wordings with predefined voice of tone
- Keep fully up to date with all that is happening within the organization such as New Product Release, Marketing Campaign, Update from Regulator to enrich the content of AI-enabled servicing platforms
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- 3+ years in a customer service role with proven experience in supporting or solving insurance enquiries, preferrably within a call-centre environment.
- Knowledge of life and/or general insurance operations an advantage
- Ability to understand customer concerns and exposure to a range of different scenarios.
- Strong passion for technology or digital market trends.
- Excellent communication in spoken and flawless written English and Cantonese.
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Communication, Translatoin, Marketing Business, New Media, Public Relations, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Text editing
- Educating Customer
- Willing to learn and a fast learner
- Logical thinking
- Problem solver
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Strong sense of responsibility
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|