You may also like
Internal Audit Director - Insurance / Reinsurance Firm
Senior Internal Auditor | Fortune 500, Welcome Big4 candidates
Internal Audit Senior Manager - Treasury focused
Vice President, Audit
- Internal Control
Senior Audit Manager (Financial Crime Compliance / Anti-Money Laundering)
Bank of China
- Financial Reporting
- Quality Assurance
- Report Writing
- Risk Assessment
Senior Internal Audit Manager, AXA Internal Audit Asia
Location: HONG KONG
- Performing internal audit assignments in Asian Markets Office (“AMO”) focusing on Finance and Actuarial process reviews. Up to 40% travel in Asia may be required.
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit, Northern Region to establish and articulate audit universe to facilitate annual audit planning process; and conducting regular risk assessment over different audit universes to support the Risk, Audit and Compliance Committee (“RACC”) reporting.
- Undertaking an ongoing quality assurance and review programme to ensure audits are performed in line with required Group standards, within professional standards and ethical guidelines, completed in an efficient and effective manner in line with the audit scope, and that findings are discussed with management and reports issued in a timely manner.
- Handling the administrative matters of the internal audit function, includes following up of audit issues and providing status updates, preparing Group and Asia reporting, coordinating audit committee papers and handling of ad hoc projects.
- Developing internal audit staff in Internal Audit team, to ensure they have the requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Assisting in the investigation of whistle-blowing, suspected fraudulent and/ or illegal activities.
- University degree with recognized accountancy qualification (CPA, CA, CMA)
- Minimum 8 years audit related working experience in insurance companies with audit management experience on Asia level / platform is preferred
- Strong financial control background and with understanding on accounting standards and IFRS requirements
- Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill. Good in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus
- Good time management skill and with independent, analytical and positive mind
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people at all levels and background
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Internal Audit Manager
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|